Business Development Manager – Design Industry
Working in an acclaimed architectural practice, your role will be focussed on generating and building business opportunities across architecture, urban design and interior design.
You will have a thorough understanding of the design space and the processes involved in actively identifying business opportunities through various pipelines and the ability to effectively manage and maintain client relationships.
Your personality will ensure you are confident in your approach and this be reflected in your ability to establish yourself as a key asset in an expanding firm.
Key skills required:
- Tertiary qualification in business administration or equivalent or a degree in design (architecture, landscape or urban design) with a proven ability in the business development sector
- Demonstrated experience in business generation and client facing ability alongside design skills
- Ability to respectfully influence an outcome with your negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Experience using and managing a CRM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and the Adobe Suite.
This role is suited to someone with a passion for design and understanding of the nature of a changing environment.
You will enjoy working in a relaxed and supportive team where you will be an integral part of a small administration team.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Rebecca.email@example.com