Located on the city fringe, you will have the role of producing detailed documentation packages including construction documentation, working and town planning drawings.
With an array of residential projects in the pipeline, you will be experienced and confident in your role and your portfolio will ensure your high level of attention to detail is evident throughout your work.
Your local experience will ensure you are familiar with local building codes such as Res Codes and BCA codes. Ideally you will have had at least five years of experience in a documentation role.
- Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Five years’ experience – at least two years of Victorian experience
- Experience documenting residential projects
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of BCA and Res codes
If you considered to be a ‘nuts and bolts’ type of documenter who understands the way a building is put together, please email your cv and your portfolio/examples of your work to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org