We are looking for a Mid-Level Interior Designer, who with a solid foundation is looking for their next career step.
You will become part of a growing team of over 6+ passionate Design professionals who range from 20+ years’ experience to recent Graduates.
If you are someone who is passionate about design and who thrives on a collaboration and outcome driven work, then this role is for you. You will gain exposure to a diverse range of projects across Australia and Internationally.
Depending on the size of each project, you will be part of a large design team or be the sole interior designer on small projects. Vital to our success is our ability to communicate designs and ideas through all mediums including Revit, Indesign, Photoshop and Sketchup.
Our culture exhibits a humble, highly approachable, caring and supportive development process. Surrounded by an inspiring environment every day.
Getting to work is a breeze as we are located within minutes walk from the 109 & 12 tram lines, opposite Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre. We have secure onsite car and bike parking with change facilities. Join our team with our weekly on-site yoga. At IDI we believe that a balance life leads to better outcomes for all.
- Contribute to all project phases: concept design, space planning, design development and documentation.
- Create designs and documentation in Revit
- Prepare presentations and communicate designs in multiple forms.
- Furniture research, selection and specification documents
- Prepare finishes and materials boards for client presentations and prepare final finish specification documents and plans
Interior Designer- Outcome Driven Role
- Autonomy over your own projects
- A team which values work-life balance
- City fringe location
Working in a collaborative environment, you will have at least six years of experience working as an interior designer and have a strong portfolio which shows proficiency in Revit, Indesign, Adobe Suite and SketchUp.
Ideally, you will have worked in an environment which has allowed you have autonomy over smaller scale projects which has allowed you to gain a thorough understanding of the design cycle. This firm requires a designer who is solution focused and is outcome driven as well as being able to work in a dynamic team.
With a culture that is supportive and approachable, this team places emphasis a sustainable work-life balance which is complimented by optional weekly yoga sessions.
- A degree in Interior Architecture or the equivalent tertiary qualifications
- Revit, SketchUp, Indesign and Adobe Proficiency
- 6 years of experience, inclusive of 3 years of local experience
- Experience working on small scale projects autonomously
- The ability to work in a passionate team environment
The ideal candidate will have had exposure to a range of project – experience working on hospitality projects.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Portfolio to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org