- Local Government
- Deliver community projects
- 12-month contract
Working within local government, you will need to have strong project management skills and the capacity to deliver projects autonomously. Sitting in the open spaces team, you will have a passion for improving community spaces such as parks and playgrounds.
With pragmatic design being one of your skills, you will be able to take projects from concept to completion within a familiar environment.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or relevant qualification
- Experience working in a project delivery capacity
- Previous experience working within local council/government
- Ability to design and deliver projects
This role is a full time 12-month contract located within the North Eastern suburbs. Candidates must have proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and have excellent written skills.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and Portfolio to Rebecca.email@example.com