Working in a small and friendly architecture firm in the tree lined north eastern suburbs you will be working on residential and commercial projects. Creating concepts alongside the Director, you will be able to produce construction drawings and take a project from concept to completion.
Having worked as a project architect previously, you will have had a minimum of four years’ experience and be ready take on a more autonomous role where you are liaising with clients and contractors.
This practise is Revit based but the role is open to an architect that has one year of Revit experience (must be able to model in Revit) and a high proficiency in AutoCAD or ArchiCAD.
Due to the nature of the projects, the right candidate must have a sound understanding of local building codes (NCC and Res Codes).
This role offers flexibility for the autonomous architect if they have commitments to a school pick up etc. With a team that values a shared lunchtime, you will share the office with a rescue pup with a great jacket.
Essential Requirements for this role:
- Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- A minimum of four years’ experience working in an architectural firm
- One-year minimum working in a project lead role – client facing, liaising with contractors
- Ability to produce detailed construction documentation
- Understanding of Res Codes, NCC, BCA codes and understanding of planning regulations
- Minimum one-year Revit experience and high proficiency either AutoCAD or ArchiCAD
ArchiCAD experience will be highly regarded.
If you are ready for an autonomous role, please send your cv and portfolio to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org