Studio Manager – Creative Environment
- Immediate Start
- Apply your passion for design to a business focussed role
- Vibrant and Dynamic team
Managing a team of 50 creatives, you will have heavy experience in the design industry, whether you have worked as a designer (built form, animation/3D or visualisation) and have organically moved into a management role or you have been in a studio management role for a design firm.
With a vibrant and social culture, you will enjoy working alongside creatives and will strive in a dynamic environment that is both fun and challenging. Your excellent communication skills will ensure you are able to liaise with team members, directors, stakeholders and clients with confidence.
With a resilient nature, you will understand the importance of firm deadlines and be aware that in busy periods an adaptable personality is key to running an office synergistically.
Your business experience ensures you can oversee company profitability and identity strategies to increase profit including meeting prospective clients and being an ambassador for the firm. Previous experience working with KPIS is essential to this role. You will be a proactive, solution focussed individual who can drive team productivity and your thorough understanding of a project’s life cycle from concept to completion will be vital to both the team and existing and new clients.
- 5 years of experience working as a designer with 2 years working in a people/business management or 5 years of experience working in a business management role within a design firm
- Ability to drive implementation of internal business projects that relate to business administration and processes as well as people management
- Thorough understanding of design projects from concept to completion
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise directly with the Director, team members, stakeholders, contractors and clients.
Due to the size of the firm, the role requires a confident individual who is able to push back on team and senior management when needed to ensure project deadlines are met and all teams are working unanimously to ensure a satisfactory end result.
A passion for design and innovation is key to this role as it involves being a positive representative for the studios vision.
Ideally, you would have managed a practice of twenty plus designers and thrive in a medium-large sized firm.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Rebecca.email@example.com