Senior Traffic Engineer is needed for one of the Local Council in the Melbourne for 6 weeks.
As a Senior Traffic Engineer, you will be responsible to responding to enquiries from local residents and clients via email, letters and phone, assisting Traffic Engineers with investigations, planning referral(transport focus), traffic management plans(TMPs), customer requests(CRM), managing minor transport works and any other work assigned by the Transport Coordinator.
Ideally you must have the following to be considered:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant Qualification.
- Previous Local and State Government experience.
- Knowledge of Road Safety Regulations, and relevant Vic Roads Standards and traffic engineering guidelines.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A valid visa to work and live in Australia.