- Work closely with a Director who has strong reputation in the industry
- Both Strategic and Statutory work
- Exposure to large scale projects from PSP, rezoning, amendments through to permit apps
Planned Resources is proud to be working alongside Insight Planning, who’s currently looking for an Urban Planner to join his team.
Insight Planning Consultancy is a boutique firm situated in Melbourne headed by Jason Black, and in this role, you will be working very closely with Jason across all projects. Jason has a focus on larger scale projects, with clients from both private and public sectors including developers, private funds, and local councils. Your role will be to support Jason in delivering:
- Preparation and delivery of Precinct Structure Plans
- Rezoning and planning scheme amendments
- Planning permit assessments and applications
- Writing planning reports
You will ideally be an experienced Statutory Planner from either a government or private sector. The role would suit someone with 2 – 4 years’ experience in Victoria and is comfortable with Victorian planning scheme. This is an excellent opportunity for a Planner who’s looking for mentorship, and exposure to larger, more diverse projects, as well as to strategic aspect of planning.
For more information, please contact Leo Liemesak at Planned Resources on 0450 911 172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org