Our client is a multidisciplinary design practice located in the CBD. They are recognized for delivering astonishing service and quality workmanship. They are renowned for their remarkable team culture and for the personal/professional development opportunities provided to all staff.
What they offer:
The opportunities here are endless, they are seeking someone who has career growth at the forefront of their mind. They are looking for an experienced interior designer that they can give the resources to progress into a senior interior designer.
What you will do:
The ideal candidate will have a true passion for all things design, someone who will lead the design and delivery of commercial workplace projects. The role is diverse with a significant focus on client leadership and interaction, in addition to being involved in all stages of the design process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Initial client briefing and management.
- Concept design and space planning.
- Project Coordination and Management of Consultants; and
- Ensuring the design vision is delivered.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or Architecture.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in Revit
- A passion for current trends in design; and
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
Please call Emily Burrell on 0416969374, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the links quoting reference number 950.
Your gender, gods, sex life, skin colour, or bigshot white uncle don’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.