Want to work in a client-side project management consultancy? Our client works with commercial property owners to review their buildings in terms of both asset condition and building compliance. Projects are broadly based including, small scale council-based buildings through to education and department of health projects.
- Undertaking condition and compliance assessments on buildings and facilities
- Element identification for all building elements (structure, cladding, fit-out)
- Component quantification for all building elements (structure, cladding, fit-out
- Roof assessment – visually assess for condition and defects for example observing corrosion, suspected roof leak (water staining), visible slipped tiles etc..
- Defect identification then providing rectification recommendations
- Comprehend and mark-up building plans, assign room in data collection tool per plan, annotate new/removed walls
- You must have your own equipment for the job including a digital laser measure, relevant PPE, transport/vehicle, a valid working with children check and ladder to conduct roof assessments. Technical equipment like iPads and data collection software will be provided.
Given that projects will be located throughout New South Wales, there will be some travel involved. We’re looking for candidates who are willing to be away from home. The role will be engaged on a contract basis for an initial term of 2-3 months.