Progressive council offering a dynamic and rewarding work environment is seeking a Building Surveyor or indeed Building Inspector to work thought a range of report and consents, carry out inspections of new and existing compliance work, as well as inspections for building permits, whilst also managing general inquiries.
As the successful candidate you’ll have:
- A degree in Building Surveying, or relevant qualifications/experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the accurate, timely and cost effective processing of applications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills.
The role will be offered on a 6-month contract basis to commence end of July, looking to secure suitable candidate asap.