A great opportunity exists in a highly respected and awarded architectural practice based in the CBD. They have an incredibly strong pipeline of projects which touches on multi-residential, commercial buildings and large public projects – all with budgets over $100M. They are well managed and look after their staff very well offering many opportunities for development.
Our client currently seeks an experienced Project Architect to join their team on a permanent basis to take the lead role on a major project. They will be working closely with in-house Architects, Designers, senior management, and external consultants. The candidate will prepare architectural drawings, details, schedules, and specifications, while contributing to teamwork and project delivery outcomes.
To be successful:
- A minimum of 10+ years industry experience gained working on high-rise developments.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects that are delivering on Revit
- The passion and ability to mentor and inspire younger team members.
- Exquisite attention to detail.
- High level communication skills; and
- A genuine love of creating beautiful architecture.