Our client is a boutique and innovative architectural design practice based in Melbourne. With an openness to projects of all types and scales, the practice has particular strengths in bespoke residential and small commercial developments. Boasting a collaborative and close-knit working environment, our client is seeking to expand its practice, both in staff numbers as well as the size and nature of project types pursued. Our client’s team currently consists of four talented designers and architects who are dedicated to developing highly creative and functional design responses.
The practice currently seeks an experienced Architect with strong Revit skills. The role involves directly supporting our client’s two Directors, through all project stages and providing guidance to the student Architect.
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- A minimum of 5 years architectural practice experience;
- Demonstrated experience managing highly quality and beautifully crafted residential housing;
- Excellent design skills, with the ability to resolve design problems through consultation, research and experience;
- Strong people-management skills, with the ability to coordinate with consultants and/or contractors;
- Highly developed communication skills, including the confidence to manage and strategically develop client relationships; and
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple concurrent projects and manage tight deadlines.