A local council in large regional hub in Victoria is looking for a Team Leader to project manage a number of key projects plus providing leadership to the team.
- Diverse projects for you to project manage!
- A great team for you to support and mentor!
- Permanent Band 8 role in a regional Vic Council – 2 hours from Melbourne!
- Situated about 2 hours from Melbourne, this regional city has access to affordable housing, schools, healthcare and an abundance of outdoor activities. They have a beautiful river, wineries, and only a couple of hours to the ski region!
The Strategic Planning team is looking for a team leader, responsible for leading a number of key projects whilst providing leadership to the team. Reporting to the Manger Planning and Building, you will be the project lead for:
- Affordable Housing Strategy
- Planning scheme amendments
- Precinct Structure Plans and Development Contributions Plan
- Precinct Planning
- Advocacy work towards transport and rail projects
- As a Team Leader, you will also be responsible for attending and presenting at Council briefings and being the public face interacting with community members, committees, and advocacy groups.
You will also be responsible for the management of 4 team members, plus budget/financial management and oversight of consultants.
This is an excellent opportunity for a leader who is looking for a new challenge. Also great for a Band 7 Principal/Senior Strategic Planner who is ready to take the next step in their career into a leadership role.
Hybrid working and flexible working hours are available. We can negotiate a relocation package and vehicle options with the successful candidate.
For a confidential chat and to obtain a copy of the PD, please contact the consultants at Planned Resources.