Our client is a multidisciplinary group, with offices along the eastern seaboard. They are a values driven organisation that strives to find the perfect work / life balance for their staff, and seek staff who are honest, respectful, climate respectful and who take responsibility for driving client outcomes.
They currently seek an experienced Landscape Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Landscape Architect, you will play a crucial role in executing projects efficiently and professionally by:
• Delivering projects and managing project teams efficiently and effectively;
• Cultivating positive client relationships;
• Coordinating consultants;
• Providing guidance and mentorship to junior team members;
• Contributing to overall office systems, procedures and Quality Assurance through participation in practice management groups;
• Actively participating in relevant events and seminars.
Qualifications and Experience:
The Successful Candidate will:
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture;
• Ideally be Registered with the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA);
• Demonstrated proficiency in the preparation of proposals and submissions;
• Proven expertise in design, contract documentation, and contract administration:
• A track record of leadership on projects, demonstrating the ability to make autonomous decisions with minimal supervision;
• Proven experience delivering projects on Revit.
If you are a dynamic, creative, and environmentally conscious Landscape Architect looking for a rewarding career with a company committed to excellence, this is the job for you.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio showcasing your work.
Note the Right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities.