About the business:
Goulburn Valley Water has been experiencing significant urban development and is looking to continue to support the growth of the region. With a capable local team with well over 200 staff this company are critical to the overall health of their region and play a huge role within the urban development, agricultural and utilities sectors.
About the role:
This position involves:
- Managing the Development / Urban Growth division of a significant regional authority.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders / departments to ensure successful project delivery and company outcomes.
- Managing a team and driving the performance of assets and staff.
- Assessing feasibilities for urban development projects, execution and delivery of planning referrals to service local growth projections.
- Liaison with external utility / roads authorities, Developers and contractors.
- Facilitate the implementation of water and sewer projects in accordance with local standards.
- Prepare and manage relevant servicing and development schedules.
- Works closely with a range of local stakeholders and external consultants;
- Assisting, mentoring and developing skills of other members of the team.
Benefits and perks:
As a permanent member of this stable and supportive team you will be given great opportunity to show your leadership and engineering or planning capabilities within a major regional entity.
You will also be well remunerated and be given further professional development and training in key areas. Finally you will be treated with respect and given a mature work environment with practical flexibility.
**Relocation opportunity available
Skills and experience:
The requirements for an interview here are:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Planning or Business discipline.
- 10 years + (Minimum) experience working in an Authority, Local Government, or consultancy environment.
- Previous technical and leadership experience working in a Development, Utilities, or Infrastructure environment.
- Experience in planning referrals and feasibility assessments around land development projects, subdivisions, and associated infrastructure.
- High level stakeholder liaison experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Covid 19 Vaccination or exemption
If this opportunity sounds like you then please send through updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also phone Alan on 0406 964 976 for a confidential chat about the role and opportunities.