Our client is a highly respected and widely recognised design practice with offices in multiple Australian capital cities. The organisation’s award-winning portfolio is multidisciplinary, spanning architecture, interior design, branding and urban design. With impeccable professional expertise, our client relentlessly pursues design excellence and sustainability in all that they do.
The practice currently seeks an experienced Marketing & Submissions Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key aspects of the position include working with national practice leaders to coordinate and manage the firm’s national marketing strategy in addition to managing a strong submissions pipeline to drive the organisations growth and revenue. This is a full-time position based in the practice’s Melbourne office.
To be successful
- Marketing and design experience, preferably within the design or construction industries;
- Demonstrated experience in managing Social media, including design, graphics and composition of posts;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage competing demands;
- A high level of computer literacy, including in the Adobe Creative Suite; and
- Natural leadership skills, enthusiasm and commitment.