Our Client prides themselves on their commitment to excellence in every project. They specialize in small and medium-scale educational and community projects, ranging from $5 million to $20 million, with the ethos that every project should make a significant impact on the local community. They are collaborative, with a dynamic environment that fosters innovation and creativity, by providing a unique space for their staff to thrive.
They are looking for a Project Architect to join our team on a permanent basis. You will work alongside the Director and have responsibility for the management on all phases of projects.
To be Successful:
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Experience: Demonstrated experience in the local market as a Project Architect.
• Technical Proficiency: Strong organisational skills, proficiency in Revit, and a keen eye for detail.
• Project Portfolio: Ideally, you will have a track record of successfully working on projects within Educational or Community based works.
• Phases of Work: Demonstrated experience in all project phases, including Schematic Design (SD), Design Development (DD), Construction Documentation (CD) and Contract Administration (CA).
• Team Player: Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a project team.
• Enthusiasm: A passion for architecture and a flexible, can-do attitude.
What else is on Offer:
As a part of their team, you’ll genuinely have the chance to contribute to the growth and success of both the practice and the team members. You’ll be part of:
• A Learning Culture: Excellent professional development opportunities that will genuinely help you grow in your career and expand your skillset. Proven track record of promoting from within.
• Top-Notch Facilities: Enjoy an amazing office building with brand new end-of-trip facilities and an on site gymnasium.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please send your resume and portfolio or call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977.
Not the right job for you?
If this opportunity isn’t quite the right fit for you at the moment, please connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities.