Planned Resources is working with a leading Engineering Consultancy specialising in Urban Development, in their search for an experienced Civil Design Engineer. This company offers a supportive and dynamic team culture along with a strong focus on work-life balance.
- Permanent opportunity | ASAP Start | Location: Darwin NT
- $90,000 – $120,000 (dependent on experience) | WFH / Hybrid work options
- Career progression opportunities | Must have Australian Work Rights
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working across Urban Development and Transport projects delivering into the public and private sector
- Create functional designs for Urban Development projects focusing on subdivisions, roads and water resource management design.
- Prepare plans, designs, and documentation for relevant projects in accordance with client and industry standards.
- Report to various stakeholders working across the project.
To be successful in this role you must have hands-on experience in the above, along with the following:
- Long tenor within the industry working across Civil Design with a focus on Urban Development.
- Solid experience working within a similar role working urban development projects and subdivisions.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering – Civil Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of local design standards and statutory authority codes
- Experience with the following software: AutoCAD, 12D or similar.