About the business
This successful, well-organised engineering consultancy has gone from strength to strength, and is looking to grow their Melbourne branch. With a strong local and national team with over 80 team members, this business is extremely well-led and the envy of many winning more than their share of urban development, Infrastructure and civil/commercial work. With some exciting growth plans, this business will provide a great future.
About the role
- Responsible for delivery of land development projects including scheduling and tendering of works, contract preparation, site inspections and audit activities
- Responsible for processing of progress payments and ensuring service authority compliance at the completion of construction works.
- Project Engineering and feasibilities for urban development projects
- Liaison with utility/road authorities and contractors.
- Deliver and coordinate water and sewer designs in accordance with MRWA standards.
- Prepare relevant servicing and development reports
- Works closely with the other members of the project team and sub-consultants;
- Increasingly fostering relationships with current and potential clients building on your existing networks to generate new business;
- Assisting, mentoring and developing skills of other members of the team.
Benefits and perks
As a permanent member of this stable and supportive team, you be given a great opportunity to show your technical, engineering and PM capabilities and be well remunerated. You will also be given significant development and training. Last but not least you will be treated with respect and provided a mature work environment with practical flexibility.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must have hands-on expereince within a similar role, along with the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering discipline
- Ideally, 3 – 6 years (Or more) experience working in a consultancy environment.
- Some previous design/software experience using any of 12d, AutoCAD, or civil 3d is an advantage.
- Experience conducting site inspections and feasibilities around land development projects, subdivisions, roads, drainage and wetlands projects.
- Client liaison experience.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like you then please send through an updated resume to: email@example.com You can also phone Alan on 0406 964 976 for a confidential chat about the role and opportunities.
Your gender, gods, sex life, skin colour, or big-shot uncle don’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, then come as you are.