This well performed Engineering Consultancy just keep winning quality projects.. With ongoing work across Commercial, Hospitals, Retail, New & Old Build and community around Australia the future is bright for this business who have a great culture and low turnover.
With a decades long track record for succesful delivery, this company also have great internal standards around flexibility and work / life balance as well as excellent customer service and reputation.
About the role
- Demonstrated relevant experience working on building services projects as an experienced or Team Lead Electrical Engineer;
- Demonstrated experience in preparing technical design documentation;
- Client liaison and account management
- Understanding and working knowledge of working within an engineering consultancy environment on building services projects;
- Proven project experience working to Australian Standards, with exposure to State/Federal Government projects;
- Proficiency / understanding with industry standard software (such as; MS Office, AutoCAD, Revit);
- Experience working in Electrical services design including lighting, general and specialist power, earthing / lightning protection, power distribution and reticulation – General building services
- Experience leading and running Electrical / Mechanical engineering components of major projects;
- RBP / Chartered accreditation desirable but not essential.
Benefits and perks
This exciting role will give you the chance to lead and influence the direction of an established business. You will step in on a number of active projects in a busy market place.
You will also be well remunerated and given for chance to grow your national profile.
$130,000 – $160,000 per year
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Building Services / Electrical Engineering;
- Prior experience/understanding of CAD/Revit, helpful but not essential;
- Experience working on buildings projects – (Large, Medium, small scale) Community, retail, health or residential.
- CPEng / RBP or working towards CPEng, highly desirable.
- 5 + years Building Services experiences
- Can do attitude and drive to lead by example