This impressive national engineering / buildings group have had some good recent success and are keen to continue their national growth. With a happy and stable team of capable people this company have the work flow and reputation for some great years ahead. As known player in the building services space – this group are working on a range of projects including; commercial, hospitals, education, health, new / old buildings and community.
We’re looking for an experienced – Hydraulic / Fire Protection Engineer who has demonstrated experience working on relevant buildings as mentioned above. You will be joining a healthy functional team recieving lots of support, as well as growth opportunity’s, flexibility and development to keep you mving forward.
Duties within the role
- Design, engineering and documentation of Hydraulic / Fire Services (Buildings Services) projects.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication with projects stakeholders.
- Working on projects from early design through to construction on Hydraulic sewer, Sprinklers, piping, hydrants, hosereels, water/fire and storm water systems ensuring construction codes, standards and client expectations are being met.
- Liaising with the Architect, Clients and authorities.
- Coordinating with other engineering disciplines including Structural, Mechanical & Electrical.
Benefits and perks
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary and great working conditions / flexibility; you will also get a laptop, phone and all other necessary extra’s.
Salary $130K – $160K
Skills and experience
- Qualifications in engineering building discipline
- 4 + years relevant experience in a consulting environment
- Previous experience using Revit / AutoCAD on local projects
- Knowledge and experience using Australian codes and standards
- Good all round communication skills
We are also looking for experienced building services designers and engineers across all disciplines in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth (Mechanical, Electrical, Fire and ESD etc). Get in touch for more info.