- Permanent Opportunity | ASAP Start | Location: Melbourne & Sydney
- $90,000 – $120,000 + super (depending on experience)
- WFH / Hybrid work options | Multiple roles available.
Planned Resources is working with a leading Traffic Engineering and Transport consultancy, in their search for a Traffic and Transport Design Engineer to join their team. This company offers a supportive and dynamic team culture along with a strong focus on work-life balance.
Within this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Working across Traffic and Transport projects delivering into the public and private sector
- Create functional designs for Civil Design, Traffic Safety and Traffic Signal plans.
- Create vehicle-swept paths and functional layouts.
- Prepare plans, designs, and documentation for relevant projects in accordance with client and industry standards.
- Report directly to various project stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must have hands-on experience in the above, along with the following:
- Long tenor within the industry working across Traffic Design
- Solid experience working within a similar role working across the public and private sectors.
- Experience leading and managing a team across multiple projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering – Civil Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of local design standards and statutory authority codes
- Experience with the following software: AutoCAD, AutoTurn etc.
How to Apply