About the Company:
I have partnered with a well-established national consultancy working across the Land Division, Infrastructure, Buildings, Defence and Industrial sectors. They are on the lookout for a Senior Design Engineer to work across their Transport and Infrastructure projects.
- Permanent / Full-time opportunity | Location: Melbourne
- Salary: $110,000 – $135,000 + super (neg on experience)
- Opportunity to help build out a new team of Engineers.
- Software: SIDRA, OpenRoads, AutoCAD
About the role:
With a focus on delivering a high level of engineering design standards, this role will see you reporting to and working closely with the Principal Civil Engineer whilst integrating with the wider engineering team. In this role you will:
- Provide consultancy, engineering services, technical input and direction in the design of transport infrastructure projects
- Deliver transport projects of medium-large scale across roads and carparks, major transport projects, and local government infrastructure.
- Work closely with the Transport Team Lead in the successful delivery of projects.
- Assist with project delivery, design management and project management, for assisting with positioning and winning projects involving a range of services.
- Work in a collaborative team environment where there’s a blend between various disciplines
- Contribute towards proposals with the intention to win new business.
- Mentor, guide and support a team of Graduate Civil Engineers
To be successful in this role you must have expereince in a similar role along with the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and 5+ years’ experience in the industry.
- High-level software skills (e.g 12d, AutoCAD) and the ability to drive your team.
- Previous experience working on transport and infrastructure projects delivering into the public and private space.
- Ability to contribute towards new proposals in order to win new business.
- Strong leadership qualities, as you will be managing a team as well as your own workload.
- Strong technical skillset, attention to detail and drive to produce outstanding outcomes will see you succeed in this role.
How to Apply:
About Planned Resources:
Planned Resources is a candidate-focused, recruitment company specialising in planning, engineering, architecture and design, property, and government support. With a drive to make a long-term positive impact on your career and life. Our deep knowledge of the Australian landscape and our long-term client relationships mean your goals and abilities can be perfectly aligned with the best positions sought out, just for you.
Your gender, gods, sex life, skin colour, or bigshot uncle don’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.