- Regional Victorian Council about 2 hours from Melbourne CBD
- Open to candidates with 1+ years’ planning experience (either statutory or strategic)
- Band 6 role with salary range of $91.6k – $99.4k + super.
Are you passionate about making a meaningful impact on the development and growth of regional communities? We’re working in partnership with a Regional Victorian Local Council to find their next Strategic Planner who will contribute to a diverse array of projects that aim to enhance the overall infrastructure and liveability of their region.
This role presents a unique opportunity to work on projects such as signage strategy, social and affordable housing planning scheme amendments, activity centres, industrial work, and structural plans, all while being a part of a dedicated team committed to the prosperity of the community.
- Lead and contribute to the development of social and affordable housing strategy which is going to planning scheme amendment, aiming to provide equitable housing options for all residents in the region.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of projects, including activity centres and industrial work, ensuring all developments align with the council’s vision for sustainable and balanced growth.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and execute structural plans that adhere to regional development guidelines and foster long-term growth and prosperity.
To be successful you will have proven experience as either a statutory or strategic planner, with a focus on regional development and community engagement, prior experience within a local government setting is advantageous but not essential.
You will possess in-depth knowledge of regional planning policies, urban development regulations, and industry standards, with a demonstrated ability to navigate complex environments.
This is a permanent appointment offering a Band 6 Salary range $ $91.6k to $99.4k plus super.
For more information and a copy of the PD, please get in touch with Rebecca Swincer on 0451 118 717 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org