Out client is a forward thinking, multi-award-winning practice with a passion for unique, elegant, and sustainable architectural, landscape and interior design. Based in the eastern suburbs, this practice focuses mainly on community projects and works across a variety of project types; residential, commercial, aged care, and education. They are a diverse practice with an emphasis on company culture.
The role of a BIM Coordinator is to manage the implementation and maintenance of the building information modelling program.
- Manage the implementation of supporting BIM software
- Optimising the efficiency and quality of the firm’s design processes, documentation processes and deliverables through continuous improvement of the BIM systems.
- Liaises with national vendors, corporate technology support staff, software developer support staff and other support channels.
- Assists on project work – modelling and detailing when outside of BIM management tasks.
- Provides mentoring and training to staff, overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Revit specialist to ensure BIM standards are maintained.
- Assists in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards.
- Attend conferences, seminars, and workshops for BIM
To be successful to you will possess:
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Architecture (as required for registration).
- Professional Registration in relevant state.
- 7 years’ experience working with BIM
- Demonstrated experience in working on projects in a leadership role.
- An architectural background with previous BIM management experience
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with project teams.