· Landmark Projects
· Work with high profile Developers and Agencies
· Development focused role
Urban Planner needed for Regeneration lead role. Work on Landmark projects and lead a team.
A newly formed team that make up part of a major government are looking for an experienced Planner to lead part of a major regeneration.
· With responsibility for managing a team of 3 the role requires:
· High level of project management skills.
· Urban renewal experience.
· Conceptual thinking to develop strong scenario and evidence-based options.
· Strong management skills with the ability to lead both direct staff and consulting teams.
It is expected that the successful candidate will be able to develop briefs on highly complex issues that provide options for discussion and consideration and will contribute to the development of a set of final options for decision. As highly skilled Urban Planner you will have a related degree and experience in either Statutory or Strategic Planning.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on some ground-breaking projects and further enhance your networks.
For further information please contact Paul Burch on 03 8398 0854 or email email@example.com