- Close to public transport and shops
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Immediate start
Ideally located local authority seeks a town planner to assist them in their workload for the next 2-3 months.
Operating either a band 5/6 level it is expected that the successful applicant will be able to work autonomously on a range of smaller scale (mainly residential projects) and as such the ideal candidate will have an understanding and experience in clause 54/55 assessments. Depending upon experience (both initially and as the contract progresses) the candidate may well be offered the opportunity to work on increasingly complex and diverse applications – either autonomously or under the guidance of a senior planner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Urban Planning or a related discipline.
- The ability to be responsible for the effective and accurate consideration of planning applications
- Knowledge of relevant legislation including the Victorian Planning Scheme and all relevant State Government policies and amendments.
- Ability to manage time, set priorities and organise work outputs so as to meet objectives and timelines, despite conflicting pressures
Offering an attractive hourly rate, friendly team environment and convenient location this is an ideal contract role for a planner looking to secure something to start now.
For more information please call Paul Burch at Planned Resources on (03) 8398 0854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org