Our client is a large multidisciplinary design practice who are across all things landscape architecture, urban design, and urban planning. They have offices all over Australia and are currently seeking a talented senior landscape architect for their Geelong office. This award-winning practice is known for its sustainability and great career progression.
The successful candidate will design and manage place making projects and collaborate with Urban Design and Planning teams. They are seeking someone who is self-sufficient and can provide strong assistance to teams. There is an opportunity to be involved with a variety of projects ranging from strategic urban design, infrastructure (active transport, roads, bridges), place design, streetscapes, open space, parks and residential.
To be successful, you must possess:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a landscape architect
- Exceptional and demonstrated skills using AutoCAD
- Sound project management skills, including managing relationships with clients and consultants
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role or looking to take the step up.
- Strong skills in design and documentation at all stages, from concept through to construction.
- Experience in or the ability to lead a small team.
- Australian citizenship, PR or working visa.
- A passion for landscape architecture, with an awareness of key contemporary issues across the industry.
What’s on offer:
- Continual learning and professional development through collaboration and mentoring with our senior landscape team
- Excellent and inclusive company culture
- Social events (office and industry events)
- Travel Scholarships, Sketches Scholarship and more
- Flexible working environment.
- Experience across a large range of different project types.
Your gender, gods, sex life, skin colour, or bigshot white uncle don’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.