Our client is a highly respected practice with offices around Australia. They are an award winning, multi-disciplinary group, with teams across Planning, Economics, Social Planning, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design.
They have an amazingly diverse pipeline of projects with large infrastructure, strategic urban design, urban regeneration, greenfield development, public open space and community facilities all locked in and moving forward.
The team has a strong culture that is driven by passion, innovation and design. They are one of the leading practices in Australia and regularly find themselves winning major awards.
They are currently have an opportunity for an Associate Director to join their Urban Designer team and play a key role within the business. This is a genuine opportunity to get your career on to the Director track.
This is a management level role and will require demonstrated experience in:
- Client Management and Development;
- Project Procurement and Initiation;
- Team Management and Mentoring;
- Project Financial Management and Resourcing; and
- Design Leadership.
To be Successful:
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Urban Design, Landscape Architecture or Architecture;
- A minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience in an Urban Design role;
- A firm understanding of the Victorian Planning Scheme;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written); and
- A passion for delivering design based outcomes for projects.
For a confidential discussion as to your suitability, please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities:
Your gender, gods, sex life, skin colour, or bigshot white uncle don’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.